Friday, September 18, 2009

We get to visit with Grammy and Joe!

We went to my parents' house last weekend to celebrate Kerri's birthday. It was fun but I was really bummed because I put Kerri's birthday present in the wrong bag and wound up forgetting it at home. Anyway, we had a great time spending time with family. Connor doesn't get to see Grammy and Papa Joe that often so we wanted to make sure they got plenty of time to visit with her. Grammy was amazed that she could take her paci out of her mouth and put it right back in. I thought it was so cute to see Grammy and Joe with her. They love her so much and I wish that we could see them more often but it doesn't work that easily. Keep in mind that Grammy is 84 and Papa Joe will be 84 this month! They are so precious!

Girls at gymnastics 050.jpg

Girls at gymnastics 051.jpg


Girls at gymnastics 035.jpg

CONNOR IS 6 MONTHS OLD!

I cannot believe it. I know that you hear this all the time but it really does feel like just yesterday our friends and family were bringing us soup and dinner for us to eat when Connor first came home. She is now sitting up, reaching for us and notices when we leave the room (she cries). It has been such an amazing journey witnessing all her milestones and learning her personality. We are doing our best as parents and will continue to work together to provide whatever this precious little girl needs. We just love her so much! Happy 6 month baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment