Thursday, November 5, 2009

So many babies!

I am so excited because I have four friends that are pregnant. It is so neat to watch someone else go through this special and amazing experience. What is so much fun is that two of my friends are due any day! Renee will be induced Monday if little Baby Cupcake doesn't come before then. I have to get that spaghetti casserole ready for them! I can 't wait to meet him and learn his name. I hate secrets!

My other friend, Jen, is due any day and is also having a boy. I saw her today in the grocery store and flashed back to how I felt when I was 39 weeks pregnant. WHHEW! I loved being pregnant but am glad that I am not right now! She is having a water birth and going natural so she is going to wait out the whole pregnancy. She must not have a problem with pain; I can't even think about it! I think I just threw up in my mouth thinking about the amount of agony she will be going through.

Kate is going to have a little baby girl n March which I am so excited about because she and Will currently have Lawrence, a rambunctious two year old so adding a little girl to the mix will be so fun! She doesn't have to worry about little girl clothes for the first 9 months!

Elizabeth and Jay are having a baby in May and this will be their first. They will be finding out the sex soon. So fun and so many babies!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks Krissy!! And congrats to Jay and Elizabeth! I didn't know they were expecting!

    ReplyDelete