Can you believe it? Connor is 9 months old and I cannot figure out how she got to this age so fast! I remember thinking that we had finally made it to 6 months when she did and I think the same thing again. The past three months have gone by so fast. I love it and hate it all at the same time. I love it because every day it seems as if she is amazing us even more and I hate it because I don't want her to grow up. In just a few months she will be a year old and I am not ready for that!
Connor has learned to wave. It is soo cute! I am going to try and get video of it today so stay tuned. When she does it she waves with the palm of her hand turned toward her face so she is actually waving good bye to herself. So funny! This picture is when Connor was two months old. How cute!
We will be celebrating Christmas with my parents today and can't wait. I am going to keep out some of Connor's Christmas presents to take to Maggie Valley for Christmas with Justin's parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment