Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

from the little Irish girl!  Yes, she has Irish in her which is so cool!  We were actually thinking that it would be cool if she were born on St. Patty's Day.  I mean her name is Connor Ellory.  Can you get anymore Irish than that?


She is fascinated with her cell phone.  (We gave her one of Justin's old cell phones and she loves it). 


Do you think she is going to be walking soon?  We do!  Standing all by herself, on a step with her cell phone in her hand.  It looks like her balance is in check!

Tomorrow, she will be one...  because of this, I rocked her to sleep tonight.  I just held her and thought all about the last year. How she has fulfilled  our lives.  Nothing can add to the love I have in my heart for her.  She is one special little Irish girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment