Sunday, August 29, 2010

Educator Zoo Day and Justin Horton's Brew Day!

Wow! You can definitely tell that it is the beginning of the school year and I am extremely busy.  I have not been blogging lately because there is just so much to do with school and by the time I pick Connor up from daycare, I don't want to do anything else but be by her side.  So, I am going to continue to try and update more frequently.

EDUCATOR DAY AT THE ZOO

Monica and I took the girls to the zoo last weekend for educator's day.  We got in free and the girls were free because they are under 3, so we definitely took advantage!

 The girls loved the gorillas.  They were definitely entertaining and a little graphic but funny to say the least.


 After the zoo, we went to Six Feet Under because Monica loves the restaurant and doesn't really get an opportunity to go too often.  Their food is awesome, especially if you like seafood.


Justin defended his thesis on the 16th and he wanted to have a brew day to celebrate.  It was so much fun hanging out with our friends.  The whole idea behind the brew day is to invite everyone back in eight weeks when it finishes fermenting.  We tasted it without the carbonation and it is delicious!

We'll see everyone back in eight weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment