Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Weekend Bills Fan

We have wonderful neighbors, all of them.  We are all great friends and hang out at least once every weekend and a couple of days during the week, outside while the dogs play.  We have one set of friends, Nick and Melissa, who are from Buffalo.  They met down here and soon realized that they grew up 20 minutes away from each other when in Buffalo.  Crazy huh?  Anyway, they went up there last weekend and picked Connor up a surprise.  Is it not just adorable?  I told them that we did not have any problem with her wearing her Bills dress on Sundays, as long as they continue to invite us over for their fabulous wings.  I had to take a couple of pictures of Connor with Nick showing off her Buffalo colors:



Justin and I are so thankful for our neighbors and I know Connor cannot get enough of their hugs and kisses.  Thanks again, Melissa and Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment