Friday, May 31, 2013

Kristin, Kaitlin and Charlie come to Visit!

We only get to see this crew two times a year but thankful for that! Kristin and I decided to take the kiddos to the zoo this time. The girls had a blast and were pooped when we finally left.

They were our tour guides and proved to know how to read a map!


We fed the canaries and Charlie loved this!



Every time we go to the zoo, Connor begs to ride the carousel. She and Kaitlin both got their wish!



Kristin and I had a great time and the kids did too! I hate to think about not seeing them until Christmas. By then, our new addition will be here! Cannot wait to meet his sweet little face!



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Just seeing your post now! Cute pics, fun times, we loved it all! Can't wait to see you all again at Christmas and can't believe there will be a new Horton!

    ReplyDelete