Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm Five and I'll Prove it!

There are so many different emotions running through me. Last night as I watched you sleep on our floor (that's where the birthday girl chose ;)) 




I thought about the first time I met you. It should have felt like we were best friends, instead we were strangers with a lot of catching up to do. The bond between mother and child is what I felt that day, and something I will never forget.


You are the reason I became a Mommy and you remind me so often why I always wanted to be a Mommy. We are so very proud of you and are fulfilled with excitement and joy in our hearts. We love you so much and cannot wait to watch you grow.






Happy 5th Birthday, little girl! We can't wait to celebrate with you in Disney World!

No comments:

Post a Comment