Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Baby is 10 Months Old

How do I describe my feelings? So happy to watch him reach another age yet so damn sad that he's getting older, becoming more independent of me.

His personality is great. He is determined to find everything out on his own, and I appreciate that. But it's just too fast! He is doing everything before Connor, except for sitting. He sat at six months just like her. Crawling at seven months, pulling up and cruising at eight months (C was 10 months crawling and about 12 months cruising with walking being 14 months).

Whit completes our family and I wouldn't, couldn't have asked for anyone more friendly, courageous and outgoing to do so. We love you to pieces, buddy!


Your stats are as follows:

Clothing is 9-12 months
Shoe size 4 1/2 wide
Sleeping from 6-6:30pm- 5:30 (you don't sleep at daycare, 30mins max)


Whitaker, I cannot wait to get you out of bed each morning and I cannot wait to pick you up every afternoon. Your smiling face, chubby feet and laughter brightens our every day.



Happy 10 month birthday.  You shine!







No comments:

Post a Comment