Monday, March 30, 2015

Meme and Gangy come to Visit!

We are so thankful for our family. And I absolutely love making memories for our children, and Justin and me!

Meme and Gangy were here for Connor's actual birthday and we all had so much fun!

Meme, Gangy, Mom, Dad, Cheryll, Shane and Erin were all able to make her birthday celebration for Mexican. I love our family.


Someone has been saving for an Amwerican Girl Doll, Kit to be exact. She had no idea Meme and Gangy were surprising her with it. That was fun!




Gangy and Kit, Connor's American Girl doll...


Mexican with all of Connor's favorite people:


I don't have a picture but it was pretty funny that Connor was shy when they sang to her, years past she sang (yelled) along with the employees. I guess she is growing up!

My mom and Meme took Connor to the American Girl Doll store. Trouble...




Dad was able to drop Mom "das boot" off because her foot was broken. We have had fun with "Das Boot". Of course he made a picture...


So many fun memories for our precious little girl who just doesn't stop growing! 









No comments:

Post a Comment