I was sad. My whole family is down in Columbus having fun, laughing, enjoying each other and we are stuck in Atlanta with nothing to do but get this little boy healthy again. I sware, he can't catch a break.
Dad took Connor with him and with the help of Aunt Kerri and Aunt Cheryll, she has been aw to have a blast! Under the circumstances, I wouldn't want it any other way!
And then the picture of the dress Meme bought her just for this special occasion!
Back at home... Whit has strep.
That was yesterday. We took him to an after hours pediatrician and got an antibiotic quick! Gave it to him immediately and then gave it to him again earlier this evening just so he wouldn't be contagious anymore. We were ready (to take it slow) and go to Reese and Krystal's house to celebrate for a bit. Little human had a great time and I think he loved just being out of the house!
His first sparkler:
Reese wanted him to see the big sparkler he bought for him.
All in all, we wound up having a great time today. I really hate Connor is not with us but we rest in the fact that she is having a blast with her family!






No comments:
Post a Comment