Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not only am I Seven months old today...



I am also getting a tooth! I have been squealing and whining pretty much all day. It hurts! My mommy gives me tylenol and motrin for the gum pain. It helps a lot so I hope she keeps giving it to me. Right now, my tooth looks like a clear line in my gum. When I drink out of my mommy's water glass you can see it really well! She said she was going to try and take a picture but I don't stay still so we will see if that happens!


Can you believe that I am seven months old already?!?! I can't believe it either. I say words like "ba" and "da" and "ga". I am working on saying mommy. She helps me practice so hopefully that will be my first official word. Oh! I can get on my hands and knees now and I rock back and forth. I think it will only be a couple of more weeks before I am crawling. I keep telling mommy and daddy to baby-proof the house but they keep putting it off. I'll show them.

I went to see my Aunt Emily and Uncle Will this weekend. She loves to bake and I wanted to help! So she let me stir the rice krispy treats she was making for her Sunday school class. I think I am going to love being in the kitchen!

Gotta go! Mommy and Daddy are about sing happy birthday to me!

Love, Connor

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big. Davis has two bottom teeth. Teething is not fun. I think he was an early teether. He just turned 6 months and has two teeth. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete