hatted. It is really neat to watch them interact with one another. They seem to "get it" now. (If there are random letters in this post, it is because Connor is helping me type). Caroline got great gifts and Monnie did a great job decorating for her Winter ONEderland theme which I thought was a super cute idea. I am starting to think of ideas for Connor's birthday. I cannot believe that it is two months away!Monday, January 18, 2010
Caroline's First Birthday
We had so much fun at Caroline's birthday party. The girls played together while the adults sipped on wine and c
hatted. It is really neat to watch them interact with one another. They seem to "get it" now. (If there are random letters in this post, it is because Connor is helping me type). Caroline got great gifts and Monnie did a great job decorating for her Winter ONEderland theme which I thought was a super cute idea. I am starting to think of ideas for Connor's birthday. I cannot believe that it is two months away!
hatted. It is really neat to watch them interact with one another. They seem to "get it" now. (If there are random letters in this post, it is because Connor is helping me type). Caroline got great gifts and Monnie did a great job decorating for her Winter ONEderland theme which I thought was a super cute idea. I am starting to think of ideas for Connor's birthday. I cannot believe that it is two months away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Nice blog with nice picture of cutie enjoying the Christmas celebration. She is adorable. Keep it up the good work.
ReplyDelete