Friday, January 22, 2010
Should I be Proud?
I have never been under so much stress. From when I was in college to now, I haven't ever had as many deadlines to meet nor obstacles to overcome. My graduate degree is coming to a close. I can't believe it. I really cannot believe that the last two years of writing papers until two in the morning, checking papers, doing research and concluding my ARP is almost done. It is almost over and I will not get paid anymore than what I am currently earning. I have worked so hard and have only the degree to show for it. I love it all the same because I know that I have traveled far and learned new things. My degree makes me a better and more experienced person. I am waiting to receive my diploma and hang it on the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job girl! I am proud of you! And yes, you should be proud too!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should be VERY proud!! That is hard work especially with a precious little girl that needs your love and attention. You will feel like a new woman with all that free time!! :)
ReplyDeleteConnor, Oscar, and I are extremely proud of you, Honey!
ReplyDelete