Monday, April 26, 2010

She is Keeping us Busy!

Justin and I went to see Tuttle on Sunday. He and Elizabeth are doing great! He is really cute ans SUPER quiet. I don't remember that part :) Amy came over last week to see Connor walk. She will still take four to five steps but no more than that. Hopefully the next time we see Amy, she will be walking! I am not at all trying to rush her; I just can't wait to see her actually become a walker! She is growing so fast.

She has gotten a lot better at feeding herself. For breakfast we give her hot flax seed and oats cereal which is super sticky so it sticks to her spoon. Needless to say, it is healthy and a little easier for her her to feed herself.

I was straightening the kitchen when I realized that she was being really quiet. So, I turned on my camera and look at what I found. She is so funny and keeps us busy!





No comments:

Post a Comment