Thursday, April 1, 2010
Tub Toys
After receiving the video clip from a friend about the dangers of tub toys that aired on The Today Show I went ahead and removed any toy that had a hole in it where water would get trapped. I hate it though because those were some of her most fun toys! I am just going to throw them away because I don't want to donate them so they cause harm in other people's tubs.
Since we put Connor in the big tub (not her small blow up pink duckie tub) she has loved taking baths. Loved it! It is funny because you can't turn the tub water on to warm and then expect to undress her on her changing table. She freaks out and wants to be at the tub and in the water. She doesn't understand that she will be getting into the tub, that it would take just one more minute to get her undressed! What I do now is take her to the bath and undress there so she can see the water. So funny! It is great that she loves to take a bath because it is part of our nightly routine and is a great way to relax her, especially when she is whiny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey!
ReplyDelete