Monday, May 10, 2010

Fundraising, Birthday and Mothers Day Oh My!

It has been a quick minute since my last post.  I apologize for this.  We have been BUSY!  On Friday, my mom and I took Connor to Gwinnett County's Relay for Life fundraiser.  It was awesome.  I wanted to go last year but Connor was so little still that I decided to focus on going this year.  Well we did and we had a blast.  We got to see Reese, Caroline and sweet Sam.  We walked around, ate, cheered for the survivor walk, shared ice cream and supported the cause.  We can't wait to go next year!  I will definitely bring my camera next year.

The weather has been so nice, I have been able to put Connor in her very little, teeny, weeny itty bitty baby pool.  She has a  blast in it but I don't know how because it is literally two inches deep.  Anyway, it works, for now.  The pool was for last summer, when she was three months old.  We will be replacing this one soon.  Of course Oscar was there to make sure she was safe.




My birthday was Saturday; yes I told 31.  I am not too excited about it because it only means that I am getting older.  30 wasn't bad but 31 is.  I am still not settled with it but it is what it is.  I am thankful to have a wonderful family that helped me to celebrate this glorious birthday.  Connor loved my fettucini alfredo. 
 Yes, she is eating a spaghetti noodle that long.  She is just like her mommy and Grandma, we are lovers of pasta.

Mothers Day will be next post.  I am tired and MUST go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment