on a few things. Connor is now walking 100% of the time. It is so cute too. She falls often but is doing great, none the less. I love this blog because we will always have this for her. All my posts will eventually be archived so that we can share all the big news with her when she is older!
We also celebrated Shane's birthday Saturday. It was great to be with family and I know that Connor had a great time. Here are a couple of pictures from the day. I have to be honest and admit that it is a heck of a lot easier now that Connor is walking, especially with my shoulder. At my parents house, they have a multi-level deck and she has gotten pretty efficient with climbing it.
Her personality is surfacing every day. She is so funny and we laugh at her often. I don't really know what she was saying to me during this picture. I can only imagine!
She loves to give kisses. Now they are about 50/50 open mouth to closed mouth. She is giving her great grandmother, Grammy a kiss and also Pap Joe a kiss. Papa Joe just loves to watch Connor and he laughs so hard at her. It is so sweet.
We can't forget about the birthday boy! Uncle Shane is so special to her. We love you Uncle Shane and hope that you had a wonderful birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment