... and you are SO cool! We just love you! This post is not going to be sappy because as I write this post I am chuckling just thinking of you, how silly you are. Your personality has evolved. I can't imagine what it will be like next month so I am enjoying EVERY bit of it now.
Some of the things that we have been forced to initiate:
timeout: yeah, not so much. Unfortunately you have to go to timeout at least one time a day for the same thing ( squeezing our cheeks so hard that it hurts). The first couple of times it was cute but it really isn't so much anymore. That is only because you know that you are inflicting pain and you want a reaction. Disciplining is not fun and I hear that it will only get harder as your personality continues to evolve. Eeesh!
Stats:
You weigh 24 pounds
You are 33 inches tall ( FINALLY out of the 33 percentile!)
Your head is still in the 89th percentile (thank you Daddy!)
Your shoe size is between a 5 and 5 1/2
You are wearing 18 month pants and some shirts are 24 months (only because we are entering into winter and I will not buy 18 month winter shirts just to buy size 24 month shirts in December)
You are attached to "blank" and "pink teddy" and you just became the official Mommy to Carol, your baby doll. You wrap her up to put her night night and before you do so, you sing "rock baby, rock baby". It is so cute to see you so loving to something other than Mommy and Daddy.
You are a Sesame Street fanatic and you especially love Abby and Elmo.
For Halloween you are going to be a ladybug. One of our wonderful neighbors is tailoring the costume so it doesn't look so trashy (sorry, bug, it was cheap).
You repeat everything we say and you are beginning to put words together. Your favorite phrases, get this, are "no mommy and no daddy".
New animals that you recognize and can make the appropriate noises are elephants, monkeys, sheep, lions and cats.
You have all your teeth and have had all of them since you were 15 months, I just think I forgot to document it. :)
You do not take a paci at daycare anymore and pretty much only take it at home when you go to bed.
You are pretty much down to one, two hour nap.
The color you know is blue.
Whenever you see any type of football game, you chant " GO GO GO!"
When we chant " GOOOOO Dawgs. Sic 'em!" You reply with "WOOOO WOOO WOOO!"
You are growing so quickly and we are truly enjoying every moment. It is incredible watching you grow and develop. We never realized how fascinating it would be watching you. Mommy and Daddy (and the rest of your family and friends) love you so very much. Thank you for putting that perma-smile on my face every morning.
We love you, little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment