Sunday, October 17, 2010

Alan's 30th and Sunday Brunch

Connor and I met a friend of mine from Ga State for brunch this morning. Justin couldn't go so he stayed home and we brought him back yummy goodness. We went to Thumb's Up Diner on Marietta Street. So delicious. I was dying for a cup of good coffee too. You should try it out, very good food.
I just had to get a picture of Connor with the waitress:



Yesterday, we went over to Alan and Amy's house for his 30th birthday. We were supposed to go to Athens but since Justin got sick Friday night, we wound up staying in Atlanta and Connor and I were able to go to the birthday party! It was great seeing everyone!




Kaitlyn feeding Connor a chip:


We PROMISE we are in the cooler JUST for the ice.



Happy 30th Birthday, Alan!

No comments:

Post a Comment