Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Daddy is my First Love


Daddy took Connor to Chick-fil-a for their annual 'Daddy Daughter Date Night'!  This is her 2nd year going and she was even more excited then last year.  Justin said they decorated it even nicer this year and each little girl was given a rose to bring home to her mommy.


I need to make a point to push them out the door more often.  Our weekends are spent as a whole family and we do everything together.  I need to begin suggesting that Justin take her to dinner for more of those date nights.  They both had a blast and because they don't get to spend that much time with one another during the week, it would allow them to get some one-on-one time.


I am so thankful I found my one true love.  I pray for others who haven't found theirs because my life would not be the same without Justin.  Although I don't really care for Valentine's Day as a holiday it was super sweet to see Connor and her first true love and all their excitement as the celebrated Valentine's Day.













No comments:

Post a Comment