Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Justin and I have been married three years today! We can obviously believe that we have made it this far but it is hard to believe how fast it has been! If you just think about all that has changed: we got Oscar and he is now almost three; we bought our house a little over three years ago and the most important addition is Connor! She has made being married so much more important to us and makes living every day even more special. We have been blessed thus far with our accomplishments and additions and look forward to many more!

Grandma and Grandpa are coming today. Grandpa is putting up shelves in our garage and Grandma and I are going shopping with Connor. Tonight, they are going to watch Connor so Justin and I can go out to dinner and to see The Hangover! We are super excited!

Tomorrow we head to St. Simons Island for the rest of the week. We have a wedding to attend on Saturday and are going early to spend some time at the beach with Will and Kate! My summer is coming to an end so we have to enjoy it while it is still here.

I will upload pictures when we return!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! I hope you had a great day celebrating.

    ReplyDelete