
We went to SSI ( I only did that because Justin HATES when I abbreviate) for a wedding two weeks ago. It was Connor's first trip to the beach. I was a little nervous because I knew that we would want to be on the beach for an extended period of time and I didn't know how she would be sleeping on the beach for her naps. She was perfect as usual! Will and Kate set up a tent and she stayed under it the whole time (with exceptions to the three minutes it took to try out the ocean water). We rubbed her feet in the sand and she didn't seem to mind so I sat her in it and she just felt it with her little hands. All in all, she enjoyed the beach. I think she is going to be a beach baby. Look at some of the pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment