Saturday, January 16, 2010

Connor's 2nd 1st Birthday party!

Today is Caroline's birthday party!  She is going to be one on the 21st and is celebrating this afternoon.  It is so hard to believe, and I don't really like to think about it too much, that "the little girl" is going to be one in two months. When I was rocking her last night I was thinking about the past 10 months and how she has changed and grown.  I want to see her get bigger but I don't want her to grow.  Does that make sense?  I just cherish all this time with her.  And to think that I am finishing with school in two weeks; I will be spending so much more time with her.  Can't wait! 

Pictures to come from Caroline's birthday party.  So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. That makes total sense and I feel the same way about Davis. It is crazy how fast time goes by. I bet you can't wait to be finished with school, you will feel like a different person with all that free time!

    ReplyDelete