Wednesday, November 24, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly!

Every year Justin and I use a local drug store's Christmas photo cards. The past three years the selection has been lacking so I was super excited to hear about Shutterfly's 50 Free holiday photo cards. The selection is awesome and they are soooo cute! Because Connor is getting bigger, we can get a little more creative with our pictures so having a better selection to choose from will only make the Christmas card look all that much better!

I am so happy that I have been introduced to shutterfly because the selections to photo gifts is awesome and seems like it doesn't end. I have numerous friends who use shutterfly so I know that this free offer will definitely be something that they are interested in as well. I think that using Shutterfly for your holiday gifts is so easy and I am actually having fun doing it. I was just telling Justin that I could not wait until a certain couple of people in our family open up their gift from us. Their faces are going to be priceless. And every time I work on the Christmas projects, I get excited!

Here are a couple of my favorite Christmas selections:




I love this one because it will give us the opportunity to capture the year, especially since so much has happened!

I can't say exactly what I am doing on shutterfly for Christmas because I don't want to ruin any surprises but I will share with you what I really enjoy and plan on using with Shutterfly:

Obviously, Christmas cards!

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

I have never ordered return address labels but plan on it this year:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-address-labels

and I just love the idea of gift tags that will match my return address labels and my Christmas cards:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards/ginger-kids-red-gift-tag?sortType=1&storeNode=60313


Thank you Shutterfly! I look forward to continuing partnership with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment