Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from Maggie Valley!

We came to Maggie Valley this year for Thanksgiving and have been relaxing the whole time! Connor has had a blast spending time with her aunt and uncle and especially her cousin, Evans. I have been taking pictures like crazy because we don't see Evans too often. We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did and it leaves us with plenty of unforgettable memories. Here are some pictures of our day:

This is the entrance to Meme and Gangy's house:


Connor and Evans after Thanksgiving lunch:


Mommy and her precious little girl:


Justin, Connor and me posing for a family pic!


Evans and Connor waiting for everyone to get situated for a picture. Connor really loves E. It is sweet to see her around him:


Speak no evil, Hear no evil and See no evil... the Horton boys being silly:

Watch me SCHWIMMM Mommy!

Just look at her looking at E. It is so cute.

Connor was finger painting on Justin's toddler table. I can't wait until she is old enough to really start to use this. I don't want to take it home yet because I am just too afraid that she might accidentally do something to it:

No comments:

Post a Comment