Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Justin and Kristin Hill say Good-Bye!

It is coming to an end... of course not our friendship but our play dates, pool outings, Christmas parties, Halloween trick-o-treating excursions, and so much more.  

We will miss Kristin, Justin and Kaitlyn.  And Oscar is going to absolutely miss Gunther.  He is and Connor is going to miss Kaitlyn.  It is so sad because I was really looking forward to the girls growing up together.  It is good to know that they will be visiting though.

Anyway, they wound up having a last huuurrah at a Mexican restaurant in Alpharetta that we went to.  Here are some pictures of those people there whom I knew:

The kiddos jumping on the bench.  Fun, huh? Apparently so...



Notice the difference in height.  Either Connor is SUPER short or these two girls are Super tall.  I think she in the 54% for height so I am going with the fact that Caroline and Kaitlyn are SUPER tall!


Amy and Alan:


 My absolutely WONDERFUL family:


Jen and Regan:






We will miss this family so much.  No joke but we wish them all the luck and many fond memories they will create!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kristin! Cute Post! Kaitlyn will miss Connor as well, and we will miss you guys more than you know! -The Hill's

    ReplyDelete