I can go on and on about how busy we have been but that would be boring so I am just going to get right to it, which means that this post may be long.
As my pictures are uploading to my computer I am trying to think about where I would begin...
Justin's birthday was great! He actually had a week long birthday celebration. Because of our schedules, we celebrated his birthday (morning of) with a card and his favorite candy, had birthday cake for breakfast the next morning, had birthday dinner that night and then had a fabulous time with our friends at an "all adult" birthday party with a friend of ours who shares the same special day with him! Unfortunately, our computer IS NOT cooperating so you will not get to see any of Justin's pictures. BUT...
I was able to upload a picture from Christmas with the Hortons: AKA: the weather was so bad in Maggie Valley that we had to celebrate in the middle of January. But all is well. We had a wonderful time with Justin's parents and were able to celebrate "Christmas" with them. The only thing missing was Biff!
Connor is most comfortable naked. It used to cause problems because we would find random piles or piddle. No worries though because we have convinced her that being naked consists of having everything off except her diaper. Ha! Here she is opening doll clothes from Meme and Gangy. Her dolls names are Carol, Macey and Daisy. She had no help with the names, except for Carol, of course. Mommy helped with that one... :)
Connor is still loving gymnastics, jump and play in her terms, and looks forward to it every Saturday. I am so thankful that Kerri convinced me to send her in a leotard. She loves it!
Her favorite thing at gymnastics is the tumbling track. Mine too!
I PROMISE I am going to post again by this weekend. I must find time for it because as I am completing this post, I am realizing how blogging helps to complete my days. Good times!
Can you believe this little girl is going to be two in just a little more than a month? I don't want to start crying so I am going to end this post before the tears start flowing. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment