My friend, Jen and I try and get Connor and Sam together at least once a month. Because of the snow and how cold it has been, we haven't gotten together as much as we would like. Instead of the park we now meet at hone or indoor places like Kangazoom! Sam and Connor eating lunch together...

Connor is in love with her baby dolls. We had Carol (on the right), Macie (on the left) and now we have Daisy (not pictured). She loves all three of them and it is so cute to see her rock them and kiss them and say, "it's ok. Mommy, Daddy comin'." Ahh! I could just scream, she is so cute!
Another play date with Kayla, watching Dora. After a day of watching Dora, she started saying, "Adios!"
This is after a long day in the snow. She did not want to come in and was about to pitch a holy Hell fit! But just look at the face!
Am I doing better? Two posts in two days! The only thing is that I am doing this at school, instead of working and completing my professional portfolio. Ooops. I guess I need to reevaluate my prioritization skills. Adios!



No comments:
Post a Comment