Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Friend Turns ONE!

Connor and I went to Grady's birthday party yesterday. I was a little hesitant with the condition of the roads but was reassured when the news broadcast that the roads were safe and the party was not until 2 pm which was enough time to melt the ice. Anyway, we trucked it out to Grayson. Connor slept the way there and slept the way back. It was great.
I had to dress her in her Valentine's red and white especially because Grady was actually born on Valentine's Day. When we got there Grady gave Connor a Valentine bib that we had to wear because it matched so well!

Grady didn't like Connor pulling on him. She was trying to stand and doesn't understand that humans are not as steady as furniture.

Grady was so cute. He wore that hat the whole time. I hope Connor wears hers for her birthday party!

Connor going in for the attack!

My little sunshine, eating out of someone else's snack cup. God, do I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment