Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend of Family, Food, Fun and Festivities!

Connor loves her cousins. She is learning so much from them and they are enjoying teaching her the ropes. The girls especially love that she is mobile and not so fragile. Here are a couple of pictures of a busy weekend but so much fun!

My mom offered to take all three girls home from Michael's craft store Saturday. They were getting really cranky and Kerri and I still had birthday shopping to do! So, I took Connor's car seat and installed it into Kerri's car. Who would have known that three convertible car seats would have all fit in the backseat of a Honda? It was worth it. We got all the creative side of the girls' birthday parties complete! Thanks mom!

My mom bought the same shirt for all the girls for Valentine's Day. Kerri and I made sure to match them because it is so much fun to take pictures that way. I obviously was not in on the memo to wear pink pants. :( Maybe next time!

For Valentine's Day, Justin made this delicious dinner and paired each course with a different beer. It was AMAZING! This is the first course, cajun benedict with toasted rye bread, andouille sausage, melted aged ghouda, poached egg and topped with a whole grain mustard sauce. This was literally how the whole meal was prepared, with precision and creativity!


This make-shift house was brought to Connor from Aunt Kerri. She loved it and I can't wait to get it home so she can play with it every day (it was a little too big to transport). The girls loved playing with it too. Just another opportunity to play and learn from her cousins.

Connor and Mommy on Valentine's Day. I love her so much. She makes me a very proud mommy. Please excuse the grownout mess that is my hair. I go next week. Just trying to stretch the dollar!
Connor loves to help. She thinks she is helping but really is not. At least she has fun at it and it keeps her busy. Such a sweet little pumpkin. It will be nice when she gets old enough and we are teaching her responsibility to give her the task of emptying and loading the dishwasher. She should be really good at it by then!

Our little girl will be 11 months tomorrow. I can't believe it. She has changed so much and fills our lives with happiness and pure bliss.

Just as an FYI: the video I posted before this is still putting a smile on my face. The joys of being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment