
Even though the grass was rough, Connor loved feeling it with her feet. She immediately wanted to take her shoes off so we let her. She loved it!

We tried for a family picture but Connor did not want to sit still. Oscar was ready for the picture though!

I didn't realize that I was holding a snack in my hand. I was wondering what she was fussing about?

Another attempt at a family picture...

We all enjoyed watching the dogs in the dog park. Oscar had not been to the dog park since Connor was born so it was a real treat for him too! It is too bad that this wonderful weather only lasted 48 hours. We are back to cold and rainy weather again. We can't wait to visit the park again!
So cute! Isnt weird that the doggies will cooperate for photos better than kids???
ReplyDelete