There is absolutely nothing going on right now and that is because I do not have ANY school work to do. I finished my masters degree and could not be more excited! Now I get to come home everyday and play with Connor with not one reservation or thought about the work that I need to get done after she goes to bed. I am so happy right now! A long two years but well worth it. I wouldn't have done it any different either. So cool.
Now, if I could just find my camera charger, I will post some more pictures of the little girl. She is so much fun. Just tonight she started standing on her own and actually taking a couple of steps toward different pieces of furniture. She is such a joy. Now if I could somehow find a way to get her to stop digging her eight little teeth into her crib, we would be golden!
WOOHOO!! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDelete